Camper Rental Info • Camper Prices
Go to Arnold Creek Retreat Cabin info
33' JAYCO QWEST CAMPER RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. The camper is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking in the camper will result in loss of $200 from refundable deposit or $200 will be charged to your credit card.
2. BEFORE DEPARTURE ENSURE THAT-
1. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
2. All debris, rubbish and discards are removed from camper and soiled dishes are cleaned.
3. No linens or dish towels are lost or damaged.
4. Adequately cleaned.
3. OWNER CHARGES are $20 per hour for excessive cleaning or labor for repairs plus cost of parts and or materials. Owner also charges 55 cents per mile from home and back to get parts and or materials plus $20 per hour for driving and other time involved. If owner has to take camper in for repair caused by the renter it is $1.25 per mile round trip with the camper plus $20 per hour for time occurred including driving time.
4. PAYMENT In order to maintain your reservation, payment must be made in full 7 days after placing the reservation. This includes a $500 Refundable Deposit or a Credit Card on file.
5. CANCELLATIONS: any cancellation 31 days or more before delivery date will result in a:
15-30 days = 25%.
7-14 days = 50%.
Within 7 days = 75%.
Cancellation on check in day warrants no refund.
Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6. REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: $500 deposit or instead a credit card on file for any excessive cleaning or damage. The deposit is part of the payment and will be returned as soon as the camper is inspected at home.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests allowed in the Jayco Qwest camper is limited to ten (10) persons.
8. THE CAMPER REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
9. RENTER MUST OBTAIN adequate-sized campsite to park a 33' camper along with needed campsite utilities. I have a generator if needed for a fee. Must have electricity. Water and sewer are required for longer stays or depending on how much both water and sewer are used.
I DO HAVE A GENERATOR THAT I RENT for those who do not have access to electricity.
10. GENERATOR will be full of gas upon delivery and is to be filled by renter or any gas needed to fill the generator will be taken off of $500 refundable deposit or credit card on file.
11. WATER AND SEWER-water tank will be full at request and the sewer holding tanks will be empty and treated upon delivery. However if water runs out or the sewer holding tanks become full it is the renters responsibility to refill water or have the sewer pumped if needed at stay. Owner will pump sewer holding tanks at departure at no cost to renter.
12. RENTER of camper is responsible for all campground fees.
13. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.